Here we go--only about 24 hours until 24 Hour Comic Day! Some things you should know when you arrive at the MN CENTER FOR BOOK ARTS tomorrow.
1) WHERE IT'S AT!!! We do the event in the rooms that are located just past the gallery and book arts store (the "Bindery" area).
2) THE EVENT STARTS--STARTS!--AT 10am!!! Barring incident or podcast recording, please plan to be there BEFORE 10am--every minute counts! This way you can be set-up and ready at Go-Time (we also do a group photo at 10).
3) WAIVERS AND NAME TAGS!!! It appears there will be 50 or so people participating this year (AWESOME!), so when you arrive there will be a "HELLO, MY NAME IS:" sticker to affix to yourself, as well as an official 24 HOUR DAY WAIVER that must be filled out and handed into myself (DANNO--name tags!) or DAVID STEINLICHT before you begin.
4) THE PIZZA FUND!!! When you hand in the waiver you can also turn in your $3 for the pizza fund. Pizza will arrive at 10PM--the half-way point.
5) DON'T FORGET THE SNACK BUFFET!!! Please bring something to share (note: your snack does NOT need to be able to feed all 50 people. There are ALWAYS left-overs the next day).
And . . . I think that's it! Please review the other "DEAL WITH..." posts to familiarize yourself with parking, art supplies, and twitter