Sunday, October 19, 2008

Thoughts

This is my 5th consecutive year of 24 hour day, and as the past years I finished today with some time to spare.

UNLIKE the last several years, I am making the "sure-to-be-broken-by-next-year" vow that I NEVER WANT TO DO THIS AGAIN!!!

It was just really draining this year (though I have no idea why) and I spent most of the night wishing I was at home in bed with my wife.

But ... as the guy "in charge" I'm sure I'll be here next year. And I'm sure I'll do another 24 pages.

Cause if I don't, I won't have officially wasted a week of my life come 2010, and that seems like a pointlessly majestic goal to achieve.

Thanks to everyone here in MPLS who participated.

NOW GO PRINT UP YOUR 24 HOUR COMIC FOR THE BOX SETS!!!!

--danno

1 comment:

David Steinlicht said...

I, personally, was disoriented by the appearance of delicious Pizza Luce pizzas at 11:30 in the morning. The highlight of the event showed up with 22-and-a-half hours to go! I blame the early pizza for the tiredness this year.

That said, the still-delicious cold leftover pizza fueled me (and I suspect a few of the other participants) throughout the ordeal. Did I say "Ordeal"? I meant to say "Really fun time."